The ARVC Sports Centre is an indoor facility for athletes of all skill levels and their families.The Sports Centre fosters and supports opportunities for young men and women to grow, governed by the ideals of integrity, sportsmanship and fair play. It supports the hopes and aspirations of its student-athletes, administration, coaches staff, and is dedicated in assisting them to achieve the highest levels of success, both personally and academically.
Home of the Albuquerque Rebels Volleyball Club (ARVC)
We are conveniently located west of Interstate 25 south of Alameda Blvd.
Phone: (505) 814-1595
Fax: (505) 814-1598
Parking is designated in certain areas on the property. Please observe parking signs during tournament events. Additional parking will be available on Washington Street and designated areas. DO NOT PARK in neighboring parking lots. Thank you.
Coaches, Players and Visitors are welcome to join our wonderful training facility. We are honored to host teams and events in this 4 courts establishment. Please respect and follow these rules:
1. Space is limited to spectators. Please limit the size of your chair in the building.
2. All outside food and drinks must be restricted in the facility, players are allow to bring WATER (with a close lid) on the playing areas.
3. Food and sport drinks are NOT allowed in the playing areas. Water only and this includes all score keeper tables.
4. Player bags must be kept in designated areas on the gym floor.
5. CHAIRS: Personal chairs are allow in designated areas (please limit the size of portable chairs). Standing areas are designated accordingly. No spectators will be allowed inside of the net.
6. NO SMOKING: We respect the New Mexico smoking law, and appreciate you not smoking within 50 feet of any entrance of facility. Smoking receptacle bins are designated both front and rear of facility.
7. If your pet is traveling with you, please leave in your car.