The mission of Albuquerque Rebels Volleyball Club (ARVC) is to develop volleyball skills in student-athletes through a fun, positive and competitive athletic experience. ARVC strives to teach player values of teamwork, responsibility, self-discipline, honor, trust and leadership so that every student-athlete has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Our goals at ARVC are to…
- Develop interest and encourage participation.
- To provide each student-athlete a high-level of technical training.
- Maintain a positive teamwork environment to further their social, mental and athletic development.
- Be a first-class program displaying good sportsmanship.
- Teach student-athletes life skills through positive experiences.
- Continue to improve our teaching skills.
- Support – We support all players, who want to play volleyball, through a large range of fundraising options.
- Professional Development – We are committed to the development of our staff, coaches, and volunteers. We provide them opportunities to learn through continuous coach development and provide them the resources to do their jobs.
- Integrity – We are honest in all interactions. We earn our reputation by adhering to the highest ethical standards and conduct.
- Respect – We value everybody within and outside the organization, by teaching good sportsmanship.
- Innovation – We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve. We embrace changes as an opportunity to succeed.
- Teamwork – We communicate actively and openly. We build trust by honoring our commitments. We show respect for each other and value diversity.