In order to tryout you will need to complete the following tasks, prior to or at your designated parent meeting.
1. Fill out and turn in a 2019-20 2020 Player Medical Release w ClubTeam WITHOUT Notary_fillable
2. Register and pay for tryouts here.
3. Print a copy of a current USAV Membership card. All memberships expire on October 31, 2018. You will have to renew on November 1, 2018. We need a printed copy of your member card. You can get that through our Region website - click here.
4. Fill out a PLAYER UNIFORM CARD.pdf for fittings.
5. Please be aware if you have an outstanding balance at any club from last club season, it is likely that your membership has been placed on a hold, which means you will be unable to participate in our tryouts. Please resolve bad debt prior to tryouts.
Tryout Dates & Times
If you participate in a 2 day tryout, please note that all National level players will be called after Day 1, these players do not need to return for Day 2. If you do not receive a call, you are still being considered for a regional or local level team.
|Age Group||Date||Time||Parent Meeting|
|10U||Satruday, Oct 19||5:30 - 7:30 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|11U||Saturday, Oct 19||5:30 - 7:30 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|12U||Friday, Oct. 18||5 - 8 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|13U - Day 1||Sunday, Oct. 20||10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Sunday, Oct.13 12:30-2:00pm|
|13U - Day 2||Monday, Oct. 21||5 - 6:30 p.m.|
|14U - Day 1||Sunday, Oct. 20||1:30 - 4 p.m.||Sunday, Oct.13 2:30-4:00pm|
|14U - Day 2||Monday, Oct. 21||6:30 - 8 p.m.|
|15U - Day 1||Sunday, Nov. 17||8am -11:00a.m.||Sunday, Nov 10 12:30-2:00pm|
|15U - Day 2||Monday, Nov. 18||5 - 6:30 p.m.|
|16U||Sunday, Nov. 17||1 - 4:00 p.m.||Sunday, Nov 10 12:30-2:00pm|
|17U & 18U||Sunday, Nov. 17||5 - 8:00 p.m.||Sunday, Nov 10 12:30-2:00pm|