The winning combination of knowledge, professional staff, and four dedicated volleyball court facility makes ARVC Sports Centre the premier source for volleyball training in the Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. With a wealth of coaching and playing experience at all levels (high school, club, collegiate and professional) our coaching staff is able to instruct student-athletes through either individual or group lessons. Select an ARVC coach for private or group instruction.
********Please note that either the coach or parent will need to reserve court space on our website and pay $30 court fee prior to lesson taking place. This will reserve your court for the time you request. This is a non refundable fee be certain a coach is available prior to making payment. If you have credit in your athletes account you will have an option to pull from your credit to pay the court fee, but the remaining fee for the lesson needs to be paid directly to your coach as they are contractors of ARVC******
Example with pricing below - Jenny and Jill are going to do a lesson with a coach of their choice. The lesson can only be on hour in length, Jenny or Jill will need to make sure the coach is available in the time they wish to have a lesson, then book their time and pay $30. The court will then be reserved for that coach and Jenny & Jill. Upon arrival to your lesson you will them pay that coach the remaining balance of $45, preferably via PayPal or Venmo without having money change hands.
Please be aware of our Covid 19 Safe practices prior to booking
Click HERE to see what court time is available. Then contact your chosen coach for times open. Once you know your coach is available for that time you can book the spot and pay your $30. During the lesson you will pay that coach the remaining lesson fee directly.
Private/Group Coaching Fee:
(please note these are minimum rates some coaches may charge more)
$30 court fee + $35 paid to coach = $65/hour for one player.
$30 court fee + $45 paid to coach = $75/hour for two players.
$30 court fee + $55 paid to coach = $85/hour for three players.
$30 court fee + $65 paid to coach = $95/hour for 4 players.
$30 court fee + $75 paid to coach = $105/hour for 5 players.
Fee includes - court / space rental and equipment
Any more then 5 players will be considered a clinic and must be set up with Administration
L1 = USA Volleyball - Coaching Accreditation Program (USAV-CAP) Certified
L2 = USA Volleyball - Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory (USAV-IMPACT) Certified
Fred Ader (L1/L2) - All Skills | Conditioning | JST
Geoff Lawson (L1/L2) - All Skills |emphasis on Setting & Attacking
Patty Ader (L1/L2) - All Skills (no setting)
Tavake Misailegalu (L1/L2) - All Skills | Conditioning
Minh Tran (L2) - All Skills
Ju Todescan (L2) - All Skills | emphasis on Setting
Ashley Rhoades (L2) - All Skills | emphasis on Hitting
Oksana Tretiak (L2) - All Skills | emphasis on Hitting/Passing
Meredith Hardy (L2) - All Skills | emphasis on Hitting
Interested in private/group volleyball lessons? Let one of our top volleyball instructors help you improve your skills. Our coaches will provide strong fundamental skill training and court knowledge. Please be aware of our Covid 19 Safe practices prior to booking
1. All athletes, regardless of club affiliation, are welcomed to contact our staff for private lessons.
2. Courts are available for private lessons almost anytime the facility is open.
3. Please view the facility schedule of events for a complete schedule of dates/times availability.
4. You will need to initiate contact with one of our coaches and they will schedule the gym time.
5. Payment will need to be in electronic form to the trainer.
6. If a conflict should arise after scheduling a private/group lesson, you must contact your coach, by phone or email, at least 8 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Failure to contact with at least 8 hours notice will result in paying in full for the lesson.
7. Feel free to contact the coaches directly or contact the ARVC Club Directors if you would like some information on which coach would best to fit your volleyball needs.
8. All lesson scheduling must go through facility manager or club director:
505-814-1595 Opt. 1 or email