The winning combination of knowledge, professional staff, and four dedicated volleyball court facility makes ARVC Sports Centre the premier source for volleyball training in the Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. With a wealth of coaching and playing experience at all levels (high school, club, collegiate and professional) our coaching staff is able to instruct student-athletes through either individual or group lessons. Select an ARVC coach for private or group instruction.
Private/Group Coaching Fee:
$60/hour for one player.
$70/hour for two players.
$80/hour for three players.
$90/hour for 4 players.
Fee includes – court / space rental and equipment
Any more then 4 players will be considered a clinic and must be set up with Administration
L1 = USA Volleyball – Coaching Accreditation Program (USAV-CAP) Certified
L2 = USA Volleyball – Increased Mastery and Professional Application of Coaching Theory (USAV-IMPACT) Certified
Fred Ader (L1/L2) – All Skills | Conditioning | JST
Geoff Lawson (L1/L2) – All Skills |emphasis on Setting & Attacking
Hu Vuu (L1/L2) – All Skills | Setting
Patty Ader (L1/L2) – All Skills (no setting)
Tavake Misailegula (L1/L2) – All Skills | Conditioning
Natalie Arvizu (L1/L2) – All Skills
Minh Tran (L2) – All Skills
Ju Clark (L2) – All Skills | emphasis on Setting
Interested in private/group volleyball lessons? Let one of our top volleyball instructors help you improve your skills. Our coaches will provide strong fundamental skill training and court knowledge.
1. All athletes, regardless of club affiliation, are welcomed to contact our staff for private lessons.
2. Courts are available for private lessons almost anytime the facility is open.
3. Please view the facility schedule of events for a complete schedule of dates/times availability.
4. You will need to initiate contact with one of our coaches and they will schedule the gym time.
5. Payment will need to be in the form of cash/check payable to the trainer.
6. If a conflict should arise after scheduling a private/group lesson, you must contact your coach, by phone or email, at least 8 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Failure to contact with at least 8 hours notice will result in paying in full for the lesson.
7. Feel free to contact the coaches directly or contact the ARVC Club Directors if you would like some information on which coach would best to fit your volleyball needs.
8. All lesson scheduling must go through facility manager or club director:
505-814-1595 Opt. 1 or email