In order to tryout you will need to complete the following tasks, prior to or at your designated parent meeting.
1. Fill out and turn in a 2018-19USAV Medical Release Form 2018-19.pdf
2. Register and pay for tryouts here.
3. Print a copy of a current USAV Membership card. All memberships expire on October 31, 2018. You will have to renew on November 1, 2018. We need a printed copy of your member card. You can get that through our Region website here.
4. Fill out aPlayer Card 2018-19.pdf for fittings.
5. Please be aware if you have an outstanding balance at any club from last club season, it is likely that your membership has been placed on a hold, which means you will be unable to participate in our tryouts. Please resolve bad debt prior to tryouts.
Click on this USAV 2018-19 age definition chart to see which age group you should sign up for.
Tryout Dates & Times
If you participate in a 2 day tryout, please note that all National level players will be called after Day 1, these players do not need to return for Day 2. If you do not receive a call, you are still being considered for a regional or local level team.
|Age Group||Date||Time||Parent Meeting|
|10U||Thursday, Oct 18||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|11U||Thursday, Oct 18||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|12U||Friday, Oct. 19||5 – 8 p.m.||During Tryout in Court 4|
|13U – Day 1||Sunday, Oct. 21||10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.||Sunday, Sept. 30 12-1:30pm|
|13U – Day 2||Monday, Oct. 22||5 – 6:30 p.m.|
|14U – Day 1||Sunday, Oct. 21||1:30 – 4 p.m.||Sunday, Sept. 30- 2:30-4:00pm|
|14U – Day 2||Monday, Oct. 22||6:30 – 8 p.m.|
|15U – Day 1||Sunday, Nov. 18||8am -11:00p.m.||Sunday, Nov. 11 12-1:30pm|
|15U – Day 2||Monday, Nov. 19||5 – 6:30 p.m.|
|16U||Sunday, Nov. 18||1 – 4:00 p.m.||Sunday, Nov. 11 2:30 – 4:00pm|
|17U||Sunday, Nov. 18||5 – 8:00 p.m.||Sunday, Nov. 11 2:30 – 4:00pm|
|18U||Sunday, Nov. 18||5 – 8:00 p.m.||Sunday, Nov. 11 2:30 – 4:00pm|